LOST/STOLEN U.S. PASSPORTS REPLACED FAST!
Misplaced Your Passport? Victim of Identity Thieves?
Need to Replace Your United States Passport Quick? Don’t Panic…..Call the Doc!
Replacement of US Passports Expedited in 24-48 Hours or even Same Business Day Guaranteed!
It’s swift and easy to apply using our step-by-step instructions for replacing lost and stolen passports below to help guide you through the entire application process. Give yourself security and peace of mind knowing that UVC has been replacing mishandled and pilfered United States Passports through the U.S. Department of State Passport Agencies since 1989. Put our 30+ years of experience in the passport expediting services industry to work for you. Getting passports quickly is what we do best. Start the process now and we’ll get you on your way.
Expedited Lost or Stolen Passport Replacement
For questions or concerns, assistance is just a phone call or email away.
Our experienced and helpful agents are available and eager to assist travelers
7 days a week including weekends, evenings & even on holidays.
Travel emergencies don’t take a day off so neither do we!
STEP 1: REQUIREMENTS
Things you will need to replace a lost or stolen U.S. passport.
Gather together the following:
You are applying for an expedited United States Passport replacement if:
- you have misplaced your US passport
- your US passport was stolen
| PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
The US Department of State Passport Agency requires one of the following documents as evidence of your status as a legal citizen of the United States. This must be one of the following:
- an original or certified long form birth certificate showing birth in the US
- an original or certified US Naturalization Certificate of Citizenship
- a Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- a previously issued US passport
The document you provide as proof of citizenship will be returned to you with your newly replaced passport.
Two passport photographs which should be:
- in color & not blurry
- 2×2 in size
- front view with body completely facing forward
- on a plain white background
- with no glasses or head wear
- not older than 90 days
- taken at a reputable facility such as Walgreen’s, CVS or Fed Ex
| PROOF OF TRAVEL
Proof of departure from the United States which should be one of the following:
- A copy of your airline ticket, flight itinerary or flight reservation which is most commonly a print out of the confirmation email that you are emailed after booking a flight
- A signed business letter on company letterhead detailing your upcoming business travel or stating that your job requires you to travel frequently and with short notice
- A signed letter explaining that you will be traveling by car or bus into Canada or Mexico
Please Note: it is not required for the proof of departure to be purchased only that it will confirm your travel intentions (ex. flight, cruise or hotel reservation).
When submitting your application, you will need to present one of the following as proof of your identification:
- Valid state issued driver’s license or ID
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Valid Government ID (city, state, or federal)
- Valid Military ID
- Previously issued & undamaged U.S. passport
STEP 2: FORMS
Forms required to replace a lost or stolen U.S. passport.
Complete, print & sign the following required documents:
| AUTHORIZATION LETTER
Complete, print & sign two copies of the US Department of State Passport Agency Letter of Authorization.
Please read carefully and fill out completely to avoid issues or delays.
The authorization Form allows UVC to:
- submit the new passport application to the US Passport Agency
- speak and interact with the US Passport Agency as an agent on the applicants behalf
- pick up & ship the newly issued passport & supporting documents when completed
| DS-11 & DS-64 PASSPORT APPLICATION FORMS
Complete, print and sign two copies of the DS-11 & DS-64 Replacement Passport Application Forms.
If the DS-64 does not automatically print out along with the DS-11, then complete & print two copies of the
The applicant should must give one copy of DS-11 & DS-64 forms to the acceptance agent to be placed inside the sealed envelope. The second DS-11 & DS-64 copies should be placed inside your Fed Ex package to UVC.
All DS-11 applications for replacing lost or stolen U.S. passports must:
- not be signed until instructed to do so during the “passport acceptance facility” process.
- be completed using the Online DS-11 Passport Application Form through the Passport Agency link above (no hand applications)
- have original dates and signatures and written be in black ink (no copies of signatures or signing in pencil or colored ink)
- be printed on two separate pages (no applications printed on the front and back of a single sheet)
- be submitted to the Passport Agency within 5 business days of the date your documents are executed and sealed
| PASSPORT ACCEPTANCE FACILITY
Important Note: Before proceeding with this step, you will need to:
- (preferred) email or upload copies of all required passport documents to UVC for review
- make copies of all required passport documents and include them in your shipment to UVC
Please Note: Any applications received by UVC for replacement passports without copies or without documents being verified will not be submitted per US Department of State Passport Agency regulation.
Once you have gathered the documents & completed the forms, you must now proceed to a local passport acceptance facility. This process is referred to as the “Passport Execution Process” and is usually a local passport acceptance agent is usually a Post Office, County Court House or Public Library.
To locate Passport Acceptance Facilities in your area, enter your zip code in the Passport Acceptance Facility Locator.
At the facility, the passport acceptance agent will:
- verify the documents & collect the fees (must be check or money order)
- administer the swearing of the passport oath
- bear witness to the signing of the application
- seal all documents into a legally sealed envelope
To avoid delays:
- clearly write your full name and date of birth on the check or money order with NO CORRECTIONS
- ensure the acceptance agent DOES NOT include the cost of USPS Express mail return postage in your payment of passport fees
Important Note: Ship your package to UVC immediately as the newly executed & sealed documents must be submitted to the US Passport Agency within 5 business days or the seal will expire and this step will have to be repeated.
STEP 3: ORDER
What is the cost to expedite your U.S. passport replacement application.
Choose the processing option that best meets your travel needs.
US DEPARTMENT OF STATE FEES
- For the Passport Book Only
Application Fee: $170.00
Execution Fee: $35.00
- For the Passport Book & Passport Card
Application Fee: $200.00
Execution Fee: $35.00
UVC SERVICE FEES
- LEVEL 1 EMERGENCY PROCESSING
Same Business Day: $299.00
- LEVEL 2 PRIORITY PROCESSING
24-48 hours: $249.00
- LEVEL 3 URGENT PROCESSING
3-5 Business Days: $199.00
- LEVEL 4 RUSH PROCESSING
6-10 Business Days: $149.00
- LEVEL 5 EXPEDITED PROCESSING
15 Business Days: $99.00
For LEVEL 1 or LEVEL 2 processing, please be aware UVC has a limited daily availability for appointments. It is highly advised to call 877-847-2362 prior to shipping to ensure availability and reserve your position in our submission queue.
| ORDER FORM
Complete, print & sign the US Visa Connection replacement passport order form and include it in your package to UVC along with all other required documents.
STEP 4: SHIP
Where to ship your replacement passport documents?
UVC address and return shipping options.
| SHIPPING FEE'S
Choose from the following return shipping options:
- Overnight / Next Business Day: $38.00
- 2 Day / 2nd Business Day: $28.00
- Saturday Delivery: $48.00
Please Note: If you are sending a pre-paid return label or will be using a FedEx or UPS account, ensure to supply that information on the UVC order form.
- Next Day / 2 Day (No Saturday Delivery): $48.00
- Call UVC for Prices (Varies by Location)
| SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Send all required items listed in steps 1 thru 3 to:
US Visa Connection
Address: 510 Earls Court Drive, Katy TX 77450
Phone: 877-VISADOC (847-2362)
This office processes applications from all 50 United States.
Once your order has been completed, your newly replaced passport and any supporting documents will be returned to you with the return shipping option you choose.