RENEW YOUR U.S. PASSPORT FAST!
Need to Expedite Your US Passport Renewal? Don’t Panic…..Call the Doc!
Get your Passport Renewed as quick as 24-48 Hours or even Same Business Day guaranteed!
It’s swift and easy to apply using our step-by-step passport renewal instructions below to help guide you through the entire application process. Give yourself security and peace of mind knowing that UVC has been renewing United States Passports through the U.S. Department of State Passport Agencies since 1989. Put our 30+ years of experience in the passport expediting services industry to work for you. Getting passports quickly is what we do best. Start the process now and we’ll get you on your way.
Expedited Passport Renewal
For questions or concerns, assistance is just a phone call or email away.
Our experienced and helpful agents are available and eager to assist travelers
7 days a week including weekends, evenings & even on holidays.
Travel emergencies don’t take a day off so neither do we!
STEP 1: REQUIREMENTS
Things you will need to renew your U.S. passport.
Gather together the following:
You are eligible to apply for an expedited U.S. passport renewal if:
- your current United States passport is not damaged (other than normal wear and tear) or lost
- the passports issuance date is not more than 15 years ago (not expired for more than 5 years)
- you were age 16 or older when your previous passport was issued
- you still have the same name or can legally document your name change
- your United States passport has NOT been limited as a result of damage, multiple passport thefts, or non-compliance with regulations
Your actual and most recently issued United States passport.
- the passport must have been issued less than 15 years ago
- applicant must have reached their 16th birthday before the passport issue date
Two passport photographs which should be:
- in color & not blurry
- 2×2 in size
- front view with body completely facing forward
- on a plain white background
- with no glasses or head wear
- not older than 90 days
- taken at a reputable facility such as Walgreen’s, CVS or Fed Ex
| PROOF OF TRAVEL
Proof of departure from the United States which should be one of the following:
- A copy of your airline ticket, flight itinerary or flight reservation which is most commonly a print out of the confirmation email that you are emailed after booking a flight
- A signed business letter on company letterhead detailing your upcoming business travel or stating that your job requires you to travel frequently and with short notice
- A signed letter explaining that you will be traveling by car or bus into Canada or Mexico
Please Note: it is not required for the proof of departure to be purchased only that it will confirm your travel intentions (ex. flight, cruise or hotel reservation).
STEP 2: FORMS
Forms required to renew your U.S. passport.
Complete, print & sign the following required documents:
| DS-82 PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM
Complete, print and sign two copies of the DS-82 Passport Renewal Application Form.
All DS-82 applications to renew U.S. passports must:
- be completed using the Passport Agency link above (hand filled applications can no longer be accepted)
- have original dates and signatures (no electronic signatures) and written be in black ink
- be printed on two separate pages and not printed on the front and back of a single sheet
| AUTHORIZATION LETTER
Complete, then print & sign two copies of the US Department of State Passport Agency Letter of Authorization.
Please read carefully and fill out completely to avoid issues or delays.
The authorization Form allows UVC to:
- submit the passport renewal application to the US Passport Agency
- speak and interact with the US Passport Agency as an agent on the applicants behalf
- pick up & ship both the renewed and the canceled prior passport when completed
STEP 3: ORDER
What is the cost to expedite your U.S. passport renewal application.
Choose the processing option that best meets your travel needs.
Add the UVC Service fee & US State Department Fee to your total on the UVC Passport Order Form.
(Passport Agency Fee + UVC Fee + Shipping)
US DEPARTMENT OF STATE FEES
- For the Passport Book Only
Application Fee: $170.00
- For the Passport Book & Passport Card
Application Fee: $200.00
UVC SERVICE FEES
- LEVEL 1 EMERGENCY PROCESSING
Same Business Day: $299.00
- LEVEL 2 PRIORITY PROCESSING
24-48 hours: $249.00
- LEVEL 3 URGENT PROCESSING
3-5 Business Days: $199.00
- LEVEL 4 RUSH PROCESSING
6-10 Business Days: $149.00
- LEVEL 5 EXPEDITED PROCESSING
15 Business Days: $99.00
For LEVEL 1 or LEVEL 2 processing, please be aware UVC has a limited daily availability for appointments.
Please call 877-847-2362 prior to shipping so we can secure an appointment with the U.S. Department of State Passport Agency on your behalf.
| ORDER FORM
Complete, print & sign the US Visa Connection passport renewal order form and include it in your package to UVC along with all other required documents.
STEP 4: SHIP
Where to ship your passport renewal documents?
UVC address and return shipping options.
| SHIPPING FEE'S
Choose from the following return shipping options:
- Overnight / Next Business Day: $38.00
- 2 Day / 2nd Business Day: $28.00
- Saturday Delivery: $48.00
Please Note: If you are sending a pre-paid return label or will be using a FedEx or UPS account, ensure to supply that information on the UVC order form.
- Next Day / 2 Day (No Saturday Delivery): $48.00
- Call UVC for Prices (Varies by Location)
| SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Send all required items listed in steps 1 thru 3 to:
US Visa Connection
Address: 510 Earls Court Drive, Katy TX 77450
Phone: 877-VISADOC (847-2362)
This office processes applications from all 50 United States.
Once your order has been completed, your renewed passport and original expired passport will be returned to you with the return shipping option you choose.